MBA Membership Types
- Any business entity within or outside of Millard may apply for membership.
- A business entity will be a sole proprietor, partnership, limited liability company, corporation, or a non-profit organization.
- Application for membership will be in writing or online and accompanied with membership dues ($130/year).
- Membership will be granted upon the simple majority approval of the Board of Directors.
- Individual Business Members may retain their membership should they change companies.
- All other Memberships are owned by the organization/business and the organization/business may reassign the memberships to a different designated member.
- Memberships are non-transferable, except for designated members.
- Full membership provides voting rights at annual elections and eligibility to: Referral Clubs/Networking Groups, all committees, as well as opportunities to serve on the MBA board.
- Any business entity within or outside of Millard that holds a full membership may add unlimited associate members.
- Associate members are renewed at same time as Designated Member.
- Application for membership will be in writing or online and accompanied with membership dues ($65/year).
- Associate membership holds the same value as a full membership but does not have any voting privileges at the annual elections.
- An associate member CAN NOT hold an executive board position but can serve on or chair any committee.
Click to View
2020 Member Directory